Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures of My Life


I don't have much of a life right now, what with working two jobs and trying to see my boyfriend once in a while. I try to take the opportunity to snap a cell phone picture every now and again to record what's happening. The first picture is from when I went to get my driver's license photo taken. Of course, they were closed the day I went, so my license doesn't look nearly that cute. I'll probably end up getting a new one soon with how often I move anyway.



I walked in my bedroom and saw Pearl cat hanging out in my windowsill. I have no idea why my window is her favorite.



This one is a little dark, but Jacob is mauling me instead of letting me watch the movie at his house.



James, Jacob, and I went out to breakfast a few weeks ago. I went with the strawberry waffle and was very pleased.



I went to the secondhand store with Jacob to buy some new jeans for work and ended up with five pairs of high end designer jeans for cheap. I was very happy with the results.



The view from James's apartment after we got 6 inches of snow on October 15th.



The view from the back porch at my house after the 6 inches of snow on October 15th.



A very large caterpillar I found while walking home from work one morning.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I went to the DMV with Dylan today. When I went to get my license renewed, I spent a long time getting extra pretty and practicing my smile. Dylan literally rolled out of bed and went.

That caterpillar is awesome. We found an enormous praying mantis, and Nash stomped on it. That was a LOT of bug guts. Sick.