Thursday, June 4, 2009

All-Nighter Project

These are some old pictures from Fall '08 semester. James had a project he was doing on the production curve versus something or another, and he chose to do his research on all-nighters for the College kid. Of course, he wanted to involve me in this and I got to spend an all-nighter in the computer lab with him. As you can clearly see, I was not happy. James wasn't exactly thrilled either.


We started out strong, actually doing homework and putting together presentations. It all went down from there. James was a-chuggin' those energy drinks to keep focused. I was not.
Right around the time the sleep deprivation kicked in, so did the junk food and the energy drinks. James was quickly tanking. His product-something-curve-versus-whatnot was doing exactly what he expected it to. I have no idea, because this was not my project.Energy drinks make James feel very sick. We know this; we knew this all along.

Sooner or later, he ended up just sleeping in the computer lab while I went on with my homework.
It's just one more typical all-nighter for two crazy college kid. Only, this time was for science, dang-it!

2 comments:

Tio Bruno said...

I've only had an energy drink once. Too much sugar & caffeine even for me. Not as bad as James' reaction but I doubt if I'll ever have another!

Leah said...

Doesn't he know those things can literally kill you? Maybe next time he should go for something like "The affect of broccoli something something". Broccoli never killed nobody.