Monday, June 15, 2009

Easter

James's sister, Katie, came to visit me for Easter Weekend. It was "Spring Break" at her high school, so she took the long weekend to hang out with James, me, our neighbor-friends, and relax away from her parents. I had to work, unfortunately, but they gave me bunny ears and I was delighted.

I am the sexiest Easter bunny known to man.


I tried to kiss James hello, and his reply was, "I don't want to have a picture of kissing. That's gross." For refusing to kiss me, James had to wear the bunny ears.


"But I do not want to be a bunny," he said.


I think he was a very cute bunny, though. His sister laughed at him, and for her punishment, she had to wear the ear. Not a happy bunny.


"I look gross today. Don't take a picture of me."

It wasn't the most exciting weekend, I am sure. We bowled and went to a movie, and I made lots of food. Katie just liked being out of the house and not having any rules. *There are no rules at my house.*

I'm getting more caught up on the pictures from my camera. I will have them all soon.

No comments: