Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A haircut


As I was trying to sleep on Thursday night, my hair was tickling my back and shoulders and arms and neck and ears and face. I was going insane. Any time I brushed it off one area, it would start tickling another. When I woke up on Friday, I decided it was time to get rid of all the hair. After work, I walked over to Supercuts. I said to the lady, "I really don't know what I want, but cut it all off."

When I saw James, I didn't say anything. I wanted him to say something first. After an hour and increasingly obvious hints, he said, "I'd be an idiot if I didn't notice when you first walked in."
So frustrating.

But for some reason, I still love him.

2 comments:

Tio Bruno said...

The new 'do is you!

I had to type "aquablec" to post this. Sounds like a disgusting bottled water.

Leah said...

I like. I like a lot. Did you want to shout "Freedom!" when it was done? I did.