Monday, August 24, 2009

Progress of the New Bedroom


I finally was able to locate an affordable secondhand bed on Craigslist, so I am no longer sleeping on the floor. My sister wanted a picture of the wall color with the comforter, so here it is in all it's glory. That may be a lie, because it is quite wrinkled from the move. I bought a 2 inch pillowtop mattress topper and two new pillows. I didn't realize how old, flat, lumpy, and just plain shabby my old pillows were until I put the new ones on. Laying on this bed is like sleeping in a spoonful of mashed potatoes. As my mom says, "Life can be wonderful sometimes. Today, it is. Soon, I will have furniture and will take pictures of the rest of the house... when it is clean...

As for me, I am off to bed to nap for a few hours until I go to work.

No comments: