Friday, October 24, 2008

Reunion


I was sitting on the bus to school the other morning, and a song came on the radio which reminded me of my friend Carrie. I wanted so badly to call her and tell her that I may have found the greatest song of the century, which she needs to Google right this instant so she would love it, too. Unfortunately, I couldn't. Instead, I called Layne to tell him how much I miss Carrie some days. He agreed, and said that he will send her flowers if I would like. He knows where she is, finally. We couldn't find her last time we went with flowers. We ended up leaving them on a bench. I wish I didn't have to send flowers. I wish I could call Carrie, like I used to.

Rest in peace, Carrie May.

1 comment:

Tio Bruno said...

I know exactly what you mean. I still miss my brother Mike, and my boy Dan.